Okay....so I think I'm ready to start blogging again...

4 Comments »
So...I have been thinking that it is about time I start blogging again. I mean the baby is 9 months old and life seems to have normalized somewhat. Well, as normal as things get around her. I think I will start my 2nd triumphant return to blogging with a list of awesome things that have happened or will happen to the Beecrofts in 2010:
1. On Jan 4, 2010 Wilder officially became a "legal" Beecroft. The kid is stuck with us forever.
2. Eric went to India for 3 weeks in February and March. It was long, we missed him but he came back without any diseases and no actual live fleas--just a lot of bites.
3. Wilder can crawl and get into absolutely everything--and does.
4. On April 1st Cedar will have his first art show with the Scera Art Studio. He is pumped!
5. Eric and I will celebrate our 10th (!) anniversary next week with a stay at the Homestead in Midway (without children!).
6. In June we are all going to Bosnia, Turkey and Italy. Eric's Foundry Photojournalism (year 3) Workshop will be in Istanbul this year. It will be Wilder's maiden voyage out of the country. Cedar is hoping to go fishing in Italy and perhaps visit a glass-blowing shop.
7. Sharon gets to participate in an audit in July--oh wait that goes on another list entitled--"Things That Really Stress Me Out"
8. Becca, Mike and Jack will visit us on the way to San Diego in August. (Okay, so this isn't for sure but if I post it on here they will just feel guilty if they don't come. tee hee hee)
9. Cedar begins the 3rd grade in August. He will stay in the same class with Miss Shelly (multi-age classroom).
10. Oh, I know there will be much more to come!!!

4 Responses to "Okay....so I think I'm ready to start blogging again..."

Becca Says :
March 26, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Look at you - blogging again!! Very impressive Shar. Of course I would LOVE to visit you, and I think the odds are in your favor. I always was a sucker for a good guilt trip and you know it.

Congrats on no live fleas - always a bonus for the romantic getaway . .

SharonB Says :
March 26, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Me, give you a guilt trip. Pish-posh.

Haley and James Says :
March 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Sharon, it will be so fun to see you guys in a few weeks! I loved your list. We stayed at the Homestead and it was fun. Enjoy! And, wow, 10 years and you guys are such an inspiring couple!

Sarah Says :
March 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM

I was just thinking the same thing about blogging. What an exciting beginning to 2010. So jealous you are going to Bosnia, Turkey and Italy. Your family is so sweet. I hope you have a wonderful 2010.

Post a Comment


Making snowflakes

The Masterpiece

Cedar and Jennie decorating cookies

Cedar and his tree!

Brother Love

Wiley and his Nana

Cedar our little creative genius

My favorite part of the day

My office-there is a crib behind that divider!