Cute Things My Kids Do.....So Cheesy

1 Comments »
Okay, so this is one of those posts about adorable things my kiddos do. You can barf if you want. Alas, I have become one of "those" moms who thinks her kids are clever and darling and feels the need to share with the blogosphere. So here goes:

Cute Things the Kids are Doing

-Cedar organized all of his plastic animals in the bathtub- a true Montessori kid!
-Wilder wants to crawl soooooooooooo bad and he tries and it looks like he is swimming on the carpet.
-Cedar likes to pick random scriptures to read at night and them asks me what they are talking about. Sometimes I really don't know...
-Wilder's face lights up every time Cedar walks in the room. He watches everything Cedar does....Dangerous.
-Cedar reads in his bed every night and falls asleep surrounded by books.
-Wilder's smiles all the time and I love it!
-Cedar writes apology notes now.

Okay, that's all for now.

1 Response to "Cute Things My Kids Do.....So Cheesy"

Becca Says :
December 14, 2009 at 4:56 AM

So cute! No need to barf :). I can't wait to see them!

Post a Comment


Making snowflakes

The Masterpiece

Cedar and Jennie decorating cookies

Cedar and his tree!

Brother Love

Wiley and his Nana

Cedar our little creative genius

My favorite part of the day

My office-there is a crib behind that divider!