I'm Back!

2 Comments »
This is my official triumphant return to the world of blogging! I know you all have been dying to know what is going on in our lives! Okay, maybe not but you at least would like to see some cute photos of the kiddos, right? Here a is a series of photos taken by me (!) with my new snazzy red camera that eric got me for Christmas and let me use early!

2 Responses to "I'm Back!"

Becca Says :
November 28, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Umm . . where are the pics Shar? You string me along . . . :). Glad to see you're back!

Haley and James Says :
November 29, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Hooray! I now have an undersized gift for Wiley that I will now have to give to some other kid and will give him something else! Ahh! What's your address?? Much love.

Post a Comment


Making snowflakes

The Masterpiece

Cedar and Jennie decorating cookies

Cedar and his tree!

Brother Love

Wiley and his Nana

Cedar our little creative genius

My favorite part of the day

My office-there is a crib behind that divider!