Posting

2 Comments »
So I have been terribly remiss in posting and there has been at least one complaint. I feel like the rate of my life has reached a momentum that I can keep up with. It's possible I am constantly behind. I'm so excited about the baby coming but I feel like there is a ticking time bomb. 13 weeks and counting! I have lots to do but I know when the time comes I will drop it all for the little bundle. So here is my checklist of things to do before the baby comes in no particular order:
-Finish financial Audit for the Utah State Office of Education
-Purchase carseat
-Clean basement
-Figure out how to cloth diaper and buy cloth diapers
-File paperwork
-Prep child #1 for child #2
-Obtain birth certificate for Eric
-Finish Adoption workshops
-Get lots sleep--prepare for late night feedings
-secure housing on East Coast for birthing
-Get husband ready to go to India
-Go to east coast to visit birth-mother
-Find place in small apartment for baby stuff.
Yeah, I'm sure there is more, lots more. But, that is all I can think about for now.

-

2 Responses to "Posting"

Becca Says :
April 3, 2009 at 6:45 PM

I'm glad things are finally slowing down a little bit (or just not as 110% hectic as normal?)

You can do it Shar! I think the learning how to use cloth diapers might come especially in handy . . .

Haley and James Says :
April 3, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Sharon, wow, you are going to do cloth diapers?? I am really impressed. I have an invention in mind that would appease both eco-friendly folks and convenience-minded moms, but I haven't had time to engineer it for the diaper world. Will keep you posted. :) Until then, just let me know when to plan your fabulous baby shower...at least you won't have to do anything for that!!

Post a Comment


Making snowflakes

The Masterpiece

Cedar and Jennie decorating cookies

Cedar and his tree!

Brother Love

Wiley and his Nana

Cedar our little creative genius

My favorite part of the day

My office-there is a crib behind that divider!