It's been a while....

1 Comments »
I just realized how long it has been since I blogged. Almost a month has passed. I'm happy to note that not too many more bathroom issues have arisen. Just more of the same. Wilder is on the verge of walking. I find myself mentally rebelling against the very thought of him walking but I'm powerless to not assist because it's just so darn cute. My world will never be the same once he can walk. I find myself wishing he would slow down his progress to toddlerhood. I was so anxious for cedar to move on to the next big thing but knowing that Wilder is my last makes me want to keep him a baby longer...

Random Thoughts from April:
-I need 25 hours in the day--maybe 26
-I hate audits. It's just a nasty word.
-Cheese crackers and soy formula make nasty vomit
-Never underestimate how bad a 7-year-old boy can stink
-Cub scout training is just as boring as it sounds.
-Every year a group of seniors graduates from Walden and I cry.
-My mother is one of my best friends :)
-Earth Day is wonderful and I love it! (sidenote you can now recycle glass at Target)
-Newborns are great--especially when they belong to someone else.
-Irish movies are weird
-Our students are really talented.
-Cedar is a budding geneologist--so cute.
-Tax return, birthdays and bank rewards are huge blessings...
-Eric is still my best friend after 10 years

I can't wait for May it is my favorite month in Utah.

1 Response to "It's been a while...."

CatherineWO Says :
April 24, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Thank you, Shar. There is no better friend than a daughter.
I'm with you--time to move on to May.

Post a Comment


Making snowflakes

The Masterpiece

Cedar and Jennie decorating cookies

Cedar and his tree!

Brother Love

Wiley and his Nana

Cedar our little creative genius

My favorite part of the day

My office-there is a crib behind that divider!